We at hoohaah like to keep up with the times and keep you running and active if we can.
Given the extraordinary circumstances we are currently facing we have launched a series of Virtual Runs that you can take part in. These are for anyone. At anytime. And can be run anywhere.
We have a 5km run for children and new runners. We also have three longer distances for more experienced runners – 10km, 10miles and 13.1miles – the half marathon!
Click the distance links at the side to take you to the race page for each distance where you can see the medal design that can be achieved with each run.
If you would like to take part in the Virtual Runs please complete the entry form on the race page. Once you have signed up simply run your chosen distance and submit your evidence by midnight on the 31st May and we will post off the relevant medal to you.
To submit your evidence you need to email us at email@example.com by sending us an image or screen shot of your run (ie garmin, strava or similar). Please state in the subject heading which run you are seeking a medal for. Please note a separate piece of evidence showing a different run needs to be submitted for each medal.
All evidence of your Virtual runs needs to be uploaded no later than midnight on the 31st May. Once we have checked you have reached your goal medals will be sent out as soon as we can. Given the situation at the moment please bear with us as this may take longer than we would like.
Terms and conditions
- Sign up and pay for the Virtual run before you take part. Entry fee is £12.
- Complete your chosen Virtual Run.
- Email some evidence to us by midnight on 31st May showing the distance, time and date of your run.
Evidence may be:
1) Garmin data.
2) Strava data.
3) A picture of your GPS watch or a screenshot of an App showing that you have successfully done the event
- Evidence must be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not receive a medal if you fail to upload the evidence in the correct place or outside any specified deadline if applicable.
- Your evidence must include the date of your run and distance.
- All race entry fees are non-refundable, and cannot be deferred towards a future race, nor can an entry be transferred from one race to another. You do not have a right to change your mind since the race entry fee is charged in return for our entering you into the race*
- Your entry is completed as soon as you have completed the race entry process.
- There is no cash alternative to the medal.
- We aim to post out medals as soon after the evidence is received as is possible.
- In the event of the Virtual run being over-subscribed medals will be awarded on a first come, first ‘posted evidence’ basis. Where insufficient medals are available to meet demand a refund will be given. Refunds will only be given under these circumstances.
*For those of you that entered the ‘live’ event (s) at Childerley and/ Wimpole you have been entered automatically for the Virtual Run. However, if you do not wish to take part in the Virtual Run we do hope to be in a postion to refund you your initial entry fee in the future when funds allow. If you do take part in the virtual run we would hope to be able to refund you the difference between the £19 ‘live’ entry fee and the £12 Virtual run fee (ie £7) as and when we are able.