We still have some medals left over from our fantastic Heritage 10K at Shuttleworth recently.
We know many of you couldn’t make it on the day so if you would love to collect the medal then why not sign up to do a virtual Heritage 10k instead? I think you will agree it is a fantastic design inspired by the De Havilland Tiger Moth plane in the Shuttleworth Collection!
Once you have signed up simply run 10k, submit your evidence and we will post off the relevant medal to you.
To submit your evidence you need to email us at email@example.com by sending us an image or screen shot of your run (ie garmin, strava or similar). Please state in the subject heading which run you are seeking a medal for.
Once we have checked you have reached your goal, medals will be sent out as soon as we can.
Terms and conditions
- Sign up and pay for the Virtual run before you take part. Entry fee is £12.
- Complete a 10k run.
- Email some evidence to us showing the distance, time and date of your run.
Evidence may be:
1) Garmin data.
2) Strava data.
3) A picture of your GPS watch or a screenshot of an App showing that you have successfully done the event
- Evidence must be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not receive a medal if you fail to upload the evidence in the correct place or outside any specified deadline if applicable.
- Your evidence must include the date of your run and distance.
- All race entry fees are non-refundable, and cannot be deferred towards a future race, nor can an entry be transferred from one race to another. You do not have a right to change your mind since the race entry fee is charged in return for our entering you into the race*
- Your entry is completed as soon as you have completed the race entry process.
- There is no cash alternative to the medal.
- We aim to post out medals as soon after the evidence is received as is possible.
- In the event of the Virtual run being over-subscribed medals will be awarded on a first come, first ‘posted evidence’ basis. Where insufficient medals are available to meet demand a refund will be given. Refunds will only be given under these circumstances.
- Given these difficult financial times we will not be able to award hoodies if you take part in all 3 of the runs. Our priority is to refund actual entry fees for ‘live’ events as and when we can rather than incurring unnecessary expenses on free products.