Following the outbreak of the CoronaVirus and it’s impact on mass events we had to cancel all of our ‘live’ 10k events. We have replaced those with Virtual Runs that can be entered here.
We at hoohaah like to keep up with the times and keep you running and active if we can. Where possible we like to try to take on board your feedback. Many of you have asked us if we can put on a 5km Virtual run that is open to all ages and abilities. With schools shut and park runs closed some of you would like to take part in a shorter distance either as a goal for a new runner or as something to do with your family to encourage exercise.
We have therefore launched a new Virtual 5km run that can be entered using the form below. Please note the medals are as pictured and not the same design as the 10k ones.
The 5km virtual run is open to all ages.
Once you have signed up simply run 5k and submit your evidence and we will post off the relevant medal to you as soon after the evidence is received as possible. Given the situation at the moment please bear with us as this may take longer than we would like.
To submit your evidence you need to email us at email@example.com by sending us an image or screen shot of your run (ie garmin, strava or similar).
Terms and conditions
- Sign up and pay for the Virtual run before you take part. Entry fee is £8.
- Complete a 5k run.
- Email some evidence to us by midnight on 31st August showing the distance, time and date of your run.
Evidence may be:
1) Garmin data.
2) Strava data.
3) A picture of your GPS watch or a screenshot of an App showing that you have successfully done the event
- Evidence must be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not receive a medal if you fail to upload the evidence in the correct place or outside any specified deadline if applicable.
- Your evidence must include the date of your run and distance.
- All race entry fees are non-refundable, and cannot be deferred towards a future race, nor can an entry be transferred from one race to another. You do not have a right to change your mind since the race entry fee is charged in return for our entering you into the race
- Your entry is completed as soon as you have completed the race entry process.
- There is no cash alternative to the medal.
- We aim to post out medals as soon after the evidence is received as is possible.
- In the event of the Virtual run being over-subscribed medals will be awarded on a first come, first ‘posted evidence’ basis. Where insufficient medals are available to meet demand a refund will be given. Refunds will only be given under these circumstances.