Following the outbreak of the CoronaVirus and it’s impact on mass events we have now, sadly, had to cancel all three of our 10k runs that were due to take place at Thetford in March, Childerley in April and Wimpole in May.
We at hoohaah like to keep up with the times and keep you running and active if we can.
Following feedback from our runners, some of you would still love to collect all the medals in our three-part medal ‘set’. With this in mind we have set up Virtual Runs for all 3 of our 10k runs that were due to take place thus giving you the chance to do just that.
If you have already entered either/both of the ‘live’ runs that were due to take place at Childerley and Wimpole you do NOT need to enter again using the form below. You will be automatically registered for the Virtual Runs instead.
As we have now refunded everyone that had signed up for the Thetford run you do need to sign up below if you wish to receive that medal.
If you have not entered the ‘live’ events but would like to take part in the Virtual runs please complete the entry form below.
Once you have signed up simply run 10k and submit your evidence by midnight on the 31st May and we will post off the relevant medal to you.
To submit your evidence you need to email us at email@example.com by sending us an image or screen shot of your run (ie garmin, strava or similar). Please state in the subject heading which run you are seeking a medal for. Please note a separate piece of evidence showing a different 10k run needs to be submitted for each medal.
All evidence of your Virtual runs needs to be uploaded no later than midnight on the 31st May. Once we have checked you have reached your goal medals will be sent out after you have submitted your evidence as soon as we can. Given the situation at the moment please bear with us as this may take longer than we would like.
Following feedback from our runners, some of you would still love to collect all the medals in our three-part medal ‘set’ from 2019. With this in mind we have set up Virtual Runs for all 3 of our 10k runs that took place last year thus giving you the chance to do just that.
Please note we have limited stock so medals will be sent out on a first-evidence posted basis. Should we run out of medals you will of course be refunded.
We will be donating all of the proceeds from the 2019 virtual runs to Arthur Rank Hospice.
Just click the 2019 runs when you register below.
Terms and conditions
- Sign up and pay for the Virtual run before you take part. Entry fee is £12. NB if you have already entered the ‘live’ events for Childerley and/or Wimpole you do NOT need to sign up again.
- Complete a 10k run.
- Email some evidence to us by midnight on 31st May showing the distance, time and date of your run.
Evidence may be:
1) Garmin data.
2) Strava data.
3) A picture of your GPS watch or a screenshot of an App showing that you have successfully done the event
- Evidence must be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not receive a medal if you fail to upload the evidence in the correct place or outside any specified deadline if applicable.
- Your evidence must include the date of your run and distance.
- All race entry fees are non-refundable, and cannot be deferred towards a future race, nor can an entry be transferred from one race to another. You do not have a right to change your mind since the race entry fee is charged in return for our entering you into the race*
- Your entry is completed as soon as you have completed the race entry process. NB this does not apply to those that have entered the ‘live’ events.
- There is no cash alternative to the medal.
- We aim to post out medals as soon after the evidence is received as is possible.
- In the event of the Virtual run being over-subscribed medals will be awarded on a first come, first ‘posted evidence’ basis. Where insufficient medals are available to meet demand a refund will be given. Refunds will only be given under these circumstances.
- Given these difficult financial times we will not be able to award hoodies if you take part in all 3 of the runs. Our priority is to refund actual entry fees for ‘live’ events as and when we can rather than incurring unnecessary expenses on free products.
*For those of you that entered the ‘live’ event (s) at Childerley and/ Wimpole you have been entered automatically for the Virtual Run. However, if you do not wish to take part in the Virtual Run we do hope to be in a postion to refund you your initial entry fee in the future when funds allow. If you do take part in the virtual run we would hope to be able to refund you the difference between the £19 ‘live’ entry fee and the £12 Virtual run fee (ie £7) as and when we are able.