The Barr Ellison Childerley 10k hoohaah was a huge success!
Thank you all so much for coming and taking part in our Childerley 10k. It was a beautiful morning and a fantastic second race in the series. We hope you enjoyed the opportunity to run on land not normally open to the public. It was lovely to see so many of you staying for a coffee and a chat in the stunning walled garden.
Congratulations to all our winners. Any prizes that were not collected on the day will be posted out this week.
See below for info on photographs & results.
CONGRATS TO OUR PODIUM FINISHERS
- 1st Lady – Suzy Tautz – 45:17
- 2nd Lady – Sharon Warren – 45:25
- 3rd Lady – Natalie Ronco – 45:59
- 1st Man – James Bosher – 36:08
- 2nd Man – Ty Farrer – 36:56
- 3rd Man – Chris Parson – 38:19
Age group prizes will be sent out this week to the following people:
- 1st Man – 45-54 years – Carl Robinson – 38:30
- 1st Man – 55-64 years – Neville Doe – 46:05
- 1st Man – 65+years – Michael Brentnall – 51:59
- 1st Lady – 45-54 years – Hannah Parsons – 48:34
- 1st Lady – 55-64 years – Alison Bousfield – 59:01
- 1st Lady – 65+ years – Susan Farrel – 54:36
If you haven’t seen your results yet, you can see the full results list by clicking the image.
If you have any queries regarding your chip timing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our free of charge photographs have been added to our Facebook page. Feel free to download yours, tag yourself or your club and share on your own profile. Tag us in your own photos too! @hoohaah_ @eventsatw
Please note our photographers work really hard to capture everyone on the day, but it is not always possible.
A bit more of hoohaah?
Click the links below to find out all the details and book your place!
The Barr Ellison Ickworth 10k hoohaah
22nd May 2022
The hoohaah Barr Ellison 10k at Shuttleworth
12th June 2022
Run at least three out of four of the 10K’s in 2022 to earn yourself a Bottle Green hoohaah hoodie!
A massive thank you to all of our wonderful marshals who were tremendous. We couldn’t do it without you! Don’t forget, if you would like to marshal we’d love to have you. Marshalling is easy and fun with no particular skills needed except for an enjoyment of the countryside and an ability to cheer! Marshals receive a free race place, tea/coffee and cake/bar.
Finally, thank you to our wonderful sponsors