The Barr Ellison Thetford Forest 10k hoohaah was a huge success!
Thank you all so much for joining us at the Thetford 10K. The weather was kind and it felt really great to begin the first in our series of 10K races after such a long break. We hope you enjoyed the run and got a chance to see parts of the forest you may not have discovered before.
See below for info on photographs & results.
CONGRATS TO OUR PODIUM FINISHERS
- 1st Lady – Suzy Tautz – 43:44
- 2nd Lady – Maryanne Peters – 44:24
- 3rd Lady – Natalie Ronco – 45:34
- 1st Man – Ben Bayly – 34:16
- 2nd Man – James Bosher – 34:29
- 3rd Man – Carl Robinson – 36:45
Age group prizes will be sent out this week to the following people:
- 1st Man – 15-39 years – Darren Lander – 38:51
- 1st Man – 40-49 years – Iain Milligan – 42:20
- 1st Man – 50-59 years – Darren Impey – 37:40
- 1st Man – 60+years – Michael Brentnall – 49:30
- 1st Lady – 15-39 years – Gem Carter
- 1st Lady – 40-49 years – Lucy Bayes – 49:59
- 1st Lady – 50-59 years – Sam Barry – 51:36
- 1st Lady – 60+ years – Pamela Zeugin – 01:01:54
If you haven’t seen your results yet, you can see the full results list by clicking the image.
If you have any queries regarding your chip timing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our free of charge photographs have been added to our Facebook page. Feel free to download yours, tag yourself or your club and share on your own profile. Tag us in your own photos too! @hoohaah_ @eventsatw
Please note our photographers work really hard to capture everyone on the day, but it is not always possible.
A bit more of hoohaah?
Click the links below to find out all the details and book your place!
The Barr Ellison Childerley 10k hoohaah
24th April 2022
The Barr Ellison Ickworth 10k hoohaah
22nd May 2022
The hoohaah Barr Ellison 10k at Shuttleworth
12th June 2022
Run at least three out of four of the 10K’s in 2022 to earn yourself a Bottle Green hoohaah hoodie!
Thank you so much to Ems from Stemz Fitness for warming you all up today and to Liv Therapy and Hannah Tabram Sports Massage for the
wonderful massage they provided today. If you didn’t get a chance to have one or need any sports injury advice they are both local to
Thetford Forest and and are happy to help.
A massive thank you to all of our wonderful marshals who were tremendous. We couldn’t do it without you! Don’t forget, if you would like to marshal we’d love to have you. Marshalling is easy and fun with no particular skills needed except for an enjoyment of the countryside and an ability to cheer! Marshals receive a free race place, tea/coffee and cake/bar.
Finally, thank you to our wonderful sponsors