The Barr Ellison hoohaah 10k race series for 2020.
March 29th 2020, 10.00am Start
The route will include stretches of footpaths, woodland and meadows. Read race details here
April 26th 2020, 10.00am Start
Childerley Estate is a unique setting for a 10k run with magnificent gardens, Elizabethan Chapel and Tudor Hall backdrop. Read race details here
May 2020, 9.30am Start
The route is a multi-terrain course around the picturesque National Trust property, Wimpole Estate. The route will include stretches of footpaths, woodland and meadows. Read race details here
- Entrants can enter runs individually and do not have to enter and pay for 3 at once.
- The entry fee does not mean you have ‘paid’ for the hoodie. The hoodies are given free of charge by hoohaah in recognition of your having completed ALL 3 of the 10km runs.
- We appreciate that sometimes injury and other circumstances mean that you are unable to take part in all 3 runs however, we are unable to provide hoodies for those who do not complete all 3 runs. Hoodies can however be purchased from our online shop.
- Transferring a place to another runner does not constitute your having completed all three runs. They need to have been run by the same person.
- Hoodies will be awarded to all qualifying runners at the finish funnel of the last race in the series at Wimpole Estate in May.
- while all effort is made to provide the size requested hoohaah, subject to stock availability, reserve the right to offer an alternative size.
- If you do not collect your hoodie after the final race we will need to make a small charge for post and packaging to send it to you.
- As we try to order hoodies based on the size you have requested on the online entry form we are unable to allow swapping of sizes without 1 months notice. If in doubt of sizes please refer to the guide on the online shop page.
- Hoodies are unisex- please bear this in mind when ordering your size.
- We determine all those qualifying for a hoodie based on extracting results for each person at all three races. If entering runs separately, it is important you ensure your name is spelt correctly as our system is not always able to pick up slight differences in the spelling of a runner’s name. For example if your name is Steven please enter it as such on all entries rather than perhaps putting Steve down for some and not others.
- Hoodies are provided in one colour option only and there is no cash alternative.
- In the unfortunate situation of us having to cancel a run that is part of the race series runners will be given the option of having the entry fee for the cancelled run refunded OR receiving the hoodie in lieu of a refund.
- A virtual run does not constitute a qualifying run for the purposes of earning a hoodie. Only completing all three ‘live’ 10k runs count. The virtual runs and events in Oct 2019 are stand-alone, non-qualifying events for hoodie purposes.
- We rely on the race results to determine if you are due a hoodie. If you do not give us permission to pass your details to the chip timer you will not appear on the race results and will not therefore be entitled to a hoodie.