The East Anglian Air Ambulance are putting on a gala, black tie dinner at KING’S COLLEGE, CAMBRIDGE on December 14th 2012. hoohaah are pleased to be helping organise the evening.
Treat your directors or top employees to CHRISTMAS AT KING’S or simply book with a group of friends to enjoy:
- a ‘sparkling’ reception
- fabulous three course meal from skilled chefs served in the historic surroundings of the Great Hall
- a chance to enjoy King’s impressive and extensive wine list
Tickets are £75 each or book tables of ten. To book click here.
Dress code: Black tie
7.30pm to midnight
Please note the exact configuration and table sizes will be organised depending on the number of tickets sold. However, if you book less than 10 tickets in a single transaction you will be seated together but may share a table with other diners.
Be Entertained by:
- a Choir singing carols from the balcony
- Professional opera singer with an uplifting festive repertoire
- the ‘Antiques Road Show’s’ JOHN FOSTER will host an auction of unique and coveted lots ideal for last minute Christmas presents.
- After dinner speakers
- A chance to win an amazing raffle prize with a complimentary ticket.
- 45 minute helicopter flight over Cambridge
- Holiday in Cyprus
- Polo lesson with an Argentinian instructor
click here to see full details on the current lots- more still to be added! Don’t worry if you can’t make the evening you can still make a pledge for a ‘lot’.
All proceeds from the dinner will go to the EAAA to help them continue with their life-saving work.
For more information please contact us via the contacts page
Please note that all postal ticket purchases should be cheques made payable to ‘East Anglian Air Ambulance’ and sent to:
Whitehouse Distribution Centre
Please mark them clearly with full details of the names and contact numbers of those attending and any special dietry requirements. Tickets are subject to availabilty and you will be advised and have your cheque returned if we are full.