The hoohaah Barr Ellison Ickworth 10k at Shuttleworth was a huge success!
What a glorious fourth and final event we had for the 10K series, helped hugely by the stunning weather and spectacular venue.
Congratulations to all our winners. Any prizes that were not collected on the day will be posted out this week.
See below for info on photographs & results.
CONGRATS TO OUR PODIUM FINISHERS
- 1st Lady – Sharon Warren – 44:38
- 2nd Lady – Debra Martin – 46:09
- 3rd Lady – Hannah Parsons – 46:24
- 1st Lady over 45 – Tracey Brazier – 50:30
- 1st Lady over 55 – Fiona Cunnington – 53:15
- 1st Lady over 65 – Sue Farrel – 54:25
- 1st Man – Carl Robinson – 38:08
- 2nd Man – Darren Impey – 39:08
- 3rd Man – Thomas Norfolk – 41:12
- 1st Man over 55 – Chris Hawkins – 43:31
- 1st Man over 65 – Ashton Philips – 52:28
If you haven’t seen your results yet, you can see the full results list by clicking the image.
If you have any queries regarding your chip timing please contact email@example.com
We hope to announce a date and venue for a Half Marathon / 10 mile event soon so keep checking the website for more details
Our free of charge photographs have been added to our Facebook page. Feel free to download yours, tag yourself or your club and share on your own profile. Tag us in your own photos too! @hoohaah_ @eventsatw
Please note our photographers work really hard to capture everyone on the day, but it is not always possible.
A huge thank you to Michaela from Motivating Workouts for warming you all up before the run.
A massive thank you to all of our wonderful marshals who were tremendous. We couldn’t do it without you! Don’t forget, if you would like to marshal we’d love to have you. Marshalling is easy and fun with no particular skills needed except for an enjoyment of the countryside and an ability to cheer! Marshals receive a free race place, tea/coffee and cake/bar.
Finally, thank you to our wonderful sponsors