- Entrants can enter runs individually and do not have to enter and pay for all 3 at once.
- The entry fee does not mean you have ‘paid’ for the hoodie. Hoodies are given free of charge by hoohaah in recognition of your having completed all 3 runs.
- We appreciate that sometimes injury and other circumstances mean that you are unable to take part in all 3 runs however, we are unable to provide hoodies for those who do not complete all 3 runs. Hoodies can however be purchased from our online shop.
- hoodies will be awarded to all qualifying runners at the finish funnel of the last race in the series (Thetford Forest on the 9th July).
- while all effort is made to provide the size requested hoohaah, subject to stock availability, reserve the right to offer an alternative size.
- If you do not collect your hoodie after the final race we will need to make a small charge for post and packaging to send it to you.
- As we try to order hoodies based on the size you have requested on the online entry form we are unable to allow swapping of sizes without 1 months notice. If in doubt of sizes please refer to the guide on the online shop page.
- hoodies are unisex- please bear this in mind when ordering your size.
- We determine all those qualifying for a hoodie based on extracting results for each person at all three races. If entering runs separately, it is important you ensure your name is spelt correctly as our system is not always able to pick up slight differences in the spelling of a runner’s name. For example if your name is Steven please enter it as such on all entries rather than perhaps putting Steve down for some and not others.
- Hoodies are provided in one colour option only and there is no cash alternative.
- In the unfortunate situation of us having to cancel a run that is part of the race series runners will be given the option of having the entry fee for the cancelled run refunded OR receiving the hoodie in lieu of a refund.
The route is a multi-terrain course around the picturesque National Trust property, Wimpole Estate. The route will include stretches of footpaths, woodland and meadows. Read race details here
Hatfield Forest is a managed landscape, which has been created by centuries of human intervention. The traditional woodland management techniques of coppicing, pollarding and grazing are continued today. The route will include stretches of footpaths, woodland and meadows. Read race details here