If you have entered the Childerley 10km on Sunday 23rd April you should have received the pre-race information by email. If not it can be viewed here.
For your chance to win a Thornton’s 650g Easter egg (30cm tall) just:
- like our Facebook page and share our Facebook post
- post your Easter themed slogan to be iced on the egg as a comment on our Facebook post- remember it will need to be short enough to fit! No more than 250 characters.
Terms and Conditions
- No cash alternative will be provided
- The egg will be ordered from Thornton’s to be delivered to an address of your choosing
- the slogan will be added to the egg prior to delivery
- as we are ordering the egg from a third party we can not be held responsible for any issues resulting in the delivery (eg it is late or broken on arrival)
- We ask that you post a photo of the winning egg prior to eating it!
- The judges decision on the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding any disputes
- The closing date for entry is midnight Friday the 7th April with the winner announced on Sunday the 9th April.
- This competition is organised by hoohaah and does not form any part of competitions run by Facebook.
- hoohaah will not accept any slogans of a rude or offensive nature and posts of that nature will be deleted from our Facebook page and may be reported.
An email has been sent out and can be seen here Results from today will be posted ASAP
An email has gone out today with pre-race info for Sunday 9th Oct runs. You can also view it here